- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
BBNaija Efe becomes African ambassador for Indian University
Efe Ejeba, winner of the 2017 edition of the BBNaija reality show has just signed another endorsement with an educational institution, Kalinga University, India.
The Warri singer, showed so much excitement when he made the update on his Instagram page, earlier today and he wrote:
It’s official African Brand Ambassador for Kalinga University, India.
Powered by @dahksn (official representative for Africa)
Kalinga University offers scholarship opportunities to Nigerian/African students.
Cc @[email protected]_missionusa
Efe has been making some waves after the release of his song titled Warri, where he featured popular rapper Olamide.
Remember that the rapper had promised him a feature while he was on the show in 2017. He has also gone ahead to feature other notable Nigerian singers on some of his songs, notable among them is Oritsefemi.
fe, although was criticised by many as a rather non-talented singer, but he seems to be proving his non-fans wrong as a check on his Instagram page indicates that he has been appearing at shows at different parts of the continent.
He was also among the artistes that sang at the just concluded African Senior Athletic Championship, in Asaba.