- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
”I’m Now Part of the Rich People Club” – Cardi B Says After Partying With Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner
Cardi B who? That’s Kardi B to you!
The rapper and new mama surprised fans when she enjoyed a girls’ night in with none other than Kim Kardashian and Kris Jenner on Saturday evening. The trio gathered at Jenner’s house in Los Angeles for a silly night of selfies and Instagram filters.
Kim said they were having a “late night house party” in one video of the group walking down an empty hallway, while the Kar-Jenner matriarch captioned her Instagram snapshot, “Late night shenanigans at home with @iamcardib @kimkardashian #love #friendship #family.”
And in true Cardi B fashion, the “Bodak Yellow” MC couldn’t help but poke fun at the idea that kicking it with Kim and Kris ups her level of fame.
“Im officially apart of the rich people club!!” she teased on Instagram. “I’m not poor anymore mwaaaaahahahaha!! P.s I’m selling one of @krisjenner napkins on eBay!!”
(To be completely honest, we would too if K.J. ever invited us over.)
Cardi, 25, spends most of her time in Atlanta or her native New York City, so it’s unclear exactly what more time in the City of Angels might indicate for the hip hop superstar. Of course, there’s the very plausible theory that Kim and Cardi might be scheduling playdates for their youngest baby girls, Kulture Kiari Cephus and Chicago West.