- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
Nigerian Coach Passes Away In His Sleep After Complaining Of Heart Ache (Photo)
A Nigerian football coach, Sunny Supremo Chukwu popularly known as ‘Jangaza Supremo’ is dead. He passed away in his sleep early morning of yesterday.
Before his death, the veteran coach was the Head manager of N-WL1 side, Lamray United F.C.
It was gathered that the coach complained of heart ache after training yesterday night. Many of his colleagues and other footballers have taken to social media to mourn his sad death:
Adaobi Juliet Emeka wrote: “It’s just so sad that after all our struggles in life we still end up six feet below.
I am still in shock of your death. We spoke just some days back and now I can’t believe that you are no more.
My big daddy, Oye Eze, Coach Supremo Chukwu
The world of soccer will miss you
I will miss you especially your fatherly advice.
Rest on my big daddy.”
Mazi Okonkwo Tochukwu wrote: “Is very painful to say goodbye to my own father of football!!!! After spoken with me few days ago!!! Now ur boys are doing good in the game that u suppose to enjoy all ur works in us, u now say goodbye!!! Miss u Daddy. Rip.”
Keruo Nnanyere added: “What a world
Does it mean our conversation last week was ur way of saying good bye?
Good and loving pple don’t last anymore
Supremo Chukwu May u rest in the bosom of the almighty.
A sports journalist, Kennedy Onwunali, wrote;
Black Saturday in Enugu Head coach of N-WL1 side, Lamray United F.C, coach Sunny Supremo Chukwu passed away this morning after complaining of heart aches after training yesterday night. May God grant his soul eternal rest.
Coach Sunny Supremo Chukwu A. K. A Jangaza SUPREMO of N-WL1side, Lamray United F. C. He was instrumental to the shooting to limelight of Nigeria’ all time greatest midfield maestro, Austin Jayjay Okocha.”
Evangelist Orembo wrote: “It’s so sad I’m writing this… my heart is broken! I Heard news of your demise this morning and felt very Bad! What a big loss to Enugu state football and Nigeria football in general. COACH SUPREMO JANGANZA Supremo Chukwu a man that encourages both the young and the old, I will never forget you. You took me like a son and a brother, we worked hand in hand in trying to ameliorate football in Enugu state.
You helped to discover talents in Enugu and paved way even to the ones that thought they have lost hope in football. You came up with the concept of organising friendly matches against professional league sides as to see if they can recruit our boys. Each time i invite you for any program concerning football in Enugu State you always give me your 100% attention despite all odds. You are indeed a man with a Golden heart.
If only we can turn back the hands of time, Rest in the Bossom of the Lord for all is as God wills it. Adieu Sir till we meet to part no more. From me Ezigbo Mmadu as you fondly call me.”