- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Neymar’s lawyer spotted in Barcelona office
Juan de Dios Crespo, the lawyer who paid Neymar’s release clause two years ago to facilitate his move to PSG, has arrived for a meeting with Barcelona.
His visit is believed to be related to the imminent return of the Brazilian superstar to the Catalan giants.
Neymar, who left for a record €222 million (£198 million) in August 2017, is desperate to return to the La Liga champions.
He is said to believe his comeback has become necessary to reunite with Messi and Suarez with whom he formed the feared MSN attacking trident from 2013-2017.
He has reportedly PSG echelon he would no longer play for the French champions.
The club, in return, on Monday removed all items related to the Brazilian idol at PSG’s official fan store.