- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov. Drags Assembly to court over impeachment notice
- BREAKING: Supreme Court strikes out Atiku, PDP’s appeal
- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
Anthony Joshua vs Andy Ruiz: Rematch confirmed after boxers signed contracts
Boxing promoter, Eddie Hearn has confirmed that both Anthony Joshua and Andy Ruiz Jr have signed contracts for a rematch.
Just last week, Ruiz refused to sign off on the rematch with Joshua unless he gets a much higher purse.
The Mexican is supposed to get around $9million (£7.5m) to fight Joshua in December but apparently wanted “significantly” more before he agrees to the bout.
But all is now set for the rematch for the IBF, WBA and WBO titles in Diriyah, Saudi Arabia on December 7.
“There will be press conferences in Saudi Arabia, London and New York with the fighters ahead of the rematch. Full details will come in due course.
“I can confirm that both fighters have signed for this return fight.
“In terms of the undercard, expect the very best from us. So many fighters want to be part of this iconic event.
“To fight fans, this will be an experience you will never, ever forget,” Hearn told Sky Sports.