- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
This 5 health benefits of Powpow seeds are unbelievable
Specifically, pawpaw seeds contain nutrients that help heal cirrhosis of the liver and improve kidney health, as well as preventing renal failure.
It is not for nothing that Christopher Columbus termed pawpaw, the “Fruit of Angels.”
And that he did so cannot be surprising to anyone who knows the health benefits of the Fanta colour fruit.
Papaya as it is also known, carries some of the most incredible health benefits that can be contained in any fruit. Its leaves are as medicinal as any other leaf can be.
And when it comes to taking good care of our skin, pawpaw’s skin can be very useful. Such is the richness of pawpaw that even its seeds contain some of the most surprising health benefits.
The health benefits of pawpaw will blow your mind
Specifically, pawpaw seeds contain nutrients that help heal cirrhosis of the liver and improve kidney health, as well as preventing renal failure. Its anti-inflammatory properties help treat arthritis and joint disease.
In addition, pawpaw seeds contain an alkaloid called carpaine that kills intestinal worms and amoeba parasites. And the papain in them helps in effective digestion of protein. (However, you should avoid if pregnant).
It is also important to note that pawpaw seeds can prevent and cure a good number of ailments related to the liver, gut, intestinal worms, and even diseases like dengue fever.
Here are some of the unbelievable health benefits of pawpaw seeds
1. It heals liver disease (cirrhosis)
Owing to some of the vital nutrients contained in them, pawpaw seeds help heal cirrhosis of the liver. They also help to detoxify the liver and keep disease s at bay, by eating a small amount of regularly.
However, in other to treat liver cirrhosis with it, take 5 or 6 dried papaw seeds and grind them up or crush them and take them with lime juice.
Do this every day for thirty days.