- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Actress Allwell Ademola marks 35th birthday with beautiful photos
She wrote “Happy birthday to a person that is beautiful, smart, cool and reminds me a lot of myself. I might not be the richest person in the world or the world’s president but I have happiness, peace of mind, and most importantly the gift of life. Thank you, God, for blessing me with such priceless gifts. On my birthday, I celebrate these little but priceless things. Happy birthday to me.He fills my mouth with laughter and I laugh hahaha 😀😀😀 . Thank you Jesus!
You know its really not about the age and numbers but HOW and WHAT I feel. I feel light, I feel young, I feel bright, I feel joy, I feel love, I feel like a Princess that I am. In massive advance to ME…”
The actress in an interview with Vanguard newspaper revealed that she often gets embarrassed by her size.
“That has happened a lot of times but I don’t allow it get to me. There was a day I was taking coffee in my Pastor’s office and a lady stepped in. The lady in question didn’t know what I had in the cup , so she felt it was chocolate and started educating me on what is best for me to eat. However, I was angry and asked her what made her think I don’t like what I look like. I even went as far as telling her I don’t wish to be like her because she was skinny. At the end of the day, she
was the one who left my pastor’s office embarrassed. My father once taught me that nobody can make you inferior without your consent.
Another one happened at an eatery. I was telling the attendant what I wanted which was fried plantain, salad and moimoi. The man next to me screamed, saying I don’t need fried plantain in the presence of many. I was furious and gave him what he deserved for embarrassing me. ”