- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
I got on stage without having my bath – Paul Okoye narrates how a cancelled flight almost ruined his tour
Paul Okoye narrates how a cancelled flight almost ruined his tour, saying he even mount stage without having his bath
According to him, ‘We almost disappointed the fans in Copenhagen last night, but God made it possible. There was only one flight from Germany to Copenhagen and the flight was canceled at the last hour of 6pm, there was no flight, no connection flight to a nearby country and also no train, not even a bus we had to beg an ordinary taxi driver who decided to embark on 9hrs drive to Copenhagen by road and guess what? we made it to the venue by 3am and got on stage by 3:15am’.
‘But sha I no baff and it was a great concert and a soldout concert for that matter, thanks to everyone at the concert for your patience. Thank God especially for journey mercies and to that driver from Pakistan God bless you’ he wrote.