- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
- Fire guts Gov Aregbesola’s office 30 days to Osun Election
I got on stage without having my bath – Paul Okoye narrates how a cancelled flight almost ruined his tour
Paul Okoye narrates how a cancelled flight almost ruined his tour, saying he even mount stage without having his bath
According to him, ‘We almost disappointed the fans in Copenhagen last night, but God made it possible. There was only one flight from Germany to Copenhagen and the flight was canceled at the last hour of 6pm, there was no flight, no connection flight to a nearby country and also no train, not even a bus we had to beg an ordinary taxi driver who decided to embark on 9hrs drive to Copenhagen by road and guess what? we made it to the venue by 3am and got on stage by 3:15am’.
‘But sha I no baff and it was a great concert and a soldout concert for that matter, thanks to everyone at the concert for your patience. Thank God especially for journey mercies and to that driver from Pakistan God bless you’ he wrote.