- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
I got on stage without having my bath – Paul Okoye narrates how a cancelled flight almost ruined his tour
Paul Okoye narrates how a cancelled flight almost ruined his tour, saying he even mount stage without having his bath
According to him, ‘We almost disappointed the fans in Copenhagen last night, but God made it possible. There was only one flight from Germany to Copenhagen and the flight was canceled at the last hour of 6pm, there was no flight, no connection flight to a nearby country and also no train, not even a bus we had to beg an ordinary taxi driver who decided to embark on 9hrs drive to Copenhagen by road and guess what? we made it to the venue by 3am and got on stage by 3:15am’.
‘But sha I no baff and it was a great concert and a soldout concert for that matter, thanks to everyone at the concert for your patience. Thank God especially for journey mercies and to that driver from Pakistan God bless you’ he wrote.