- Shehu Sani resigns, quits APC, fails to give reasons
- Baba Sala’s friend, colleague, Ajimajasan dies few days apart
- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
I got on stage without having my bath – Paul Okoye narrates how a cancelled flight almost ruined his tour
Paul Okoye narrates how a cancelled flight almost ruined his tour, saying he even mount stage without having his bath
According to him, ‘We almost disappointed the fans in Copenhagen last night, but God made it possible. There was only one flight from Germany to Copenhagen and the flight was canceled at the last hour of 6pm, there was no flight, no connection flight to a nearby country and also no train, not even a bus we had to beg an ordinary taxi driver who decided to embark on 9hrs drive to Copenhagen by road and guess what? we made it to the venue by 3am and got on stage by 3:15am’.
‘But sha I no baff and it was a great concert and a soldout concert for that matter, thanks to everyone at the concert for your patience. Thank God especially for journey mercies and to that driver from Pakistan God bless you’ he wrote.