- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
- Fire guts Gov Aregbesola’s office 30 days to Osun Election
Olamide shades NBC as he releases new song
Self acclaimed king of the streets, Olamide decided to bless the streets with a surprise release of his new song titled “Puna”.
In a bid the promote the song, he shared an obscene video of a lady supposedly twerking to the track.
The video caught the attention of his fan who pointed out to the artiste that the song might just get banned by the National Broadcasting Commission.
In response to the fan’s comment, the rapper subtly shaded the cooperation as he says he’s unbothered whether or not, they ban his yet to be released song cause he’s already on their blacklist.
See their exchange below;
Puna features rising producer, Killertunes and boasts of rhythmical lyrics and a danceable tune which makes it easy for music lovers to shake their bodies.