- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Olamide shades NBC as he releases new song
Self acclaimed king of the streets, Olamide decided to bless the streets with a surprise release of his new song titled “Puna”.
In a bid the promote the song, he shared an obscene video of a lady supposedly twerking to the track.
The video caught the attention of his fan who pointed out to the artiste that the song might just get banned by the National Broadcasting Commission.
In response to the fan’s comment, the rapper subtly shaded the cooperation as he says he’s unbothered whether or not, they ban his yet to be released song cause he’s already on their blacklist.
See their exchange below;
Puna features rising producer, Killertunes and boasts of rhythmical lyrics and a danceable tune which makes it easy for music lovers to shake their bodies.