- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
- Confusion as Appeal Court rules on Oyo guber poll
- BREAKING: Tam David-West dies at 83
- BREAKING: Petrol tanker burst into flame at Ipaja Road in Lagos State
- Akpabio triumphs as Appeal Court orders rerun in one local govt
- BREAKING: Appeal Court sacks Adeyeye, declares Olujimi winner
- BREAKING: Sowore meets bail conditions, to be released from DSS today
- Lagos Fire: Burning building collapses, kills policeman
“God fearing girls like us Na blessings they rush us ” – Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla says as she shares cute photo
Priscilla Ojo is the daughter of popular actress, Iyabo Ojo. She was born in 13th of March. Priscilla graduated Lagos secondary school in 2016. In 2017, Priscilla became a student of Babcock University.
At the age of 14, she was nominated for BON Award’s Best Child Actress. The nomination was for her role in the movie “Beyond Disability”.
Priscilla Ojo or Priscy as she is now known on social media, is a very influential and popular celebrity kid in Nigeria. Her popularity is increasing because of her Instagram page. Her style is very attractive and she has established herself as an exquisite fashionista.
She recently shared a photo using the popular trend “na them dey rush us”.
See post below: