- Breaking: Fire guts Benue’s largest market
- Breaking: Buhari signs Polytechnic, National Institute for Security bills into law
- JUST IN: Rufus Giwa Poly shut down indefinitely
- Just in: Buhari, APC govs meet in Aso Rock
- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
See The Made In Aba “Electric” Keke Napep That Doesn’t Use Fuel Or Oil (Photos)
A Twitter user identified as Obi Bright (@obibc), has taken to the social media platform to share photos of the latest invention of engineers in the commercial city of Aba, Abia state.
According to the images which are making the rounds online, the newly manufactured tricycle a.k.a Keke Napep which is currently being tested on the streets, doesn’t use fuel or oil and have zero-carbon emission. It is electrically driven.
The identity of the local manufacturer and more details of the latest product were not ascertained by TORI News as at the time of filing this report, but many online users are applauding the efforts and have also called on the federal government to invest in the invention.
See more photos below;