- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
- BREAKING: Former Minister of Information, Alex Akinyele is dead
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
5 ways to get over the feeling you have for someone
Most often, such situations leave you with questions like “Gosh, what are you going to do?”
2. Don’t be around them much
Spending much time with them can would only intensify your feelings. If they’re your friend, then you’re going to need to stop being around them. I know, it’s a hard thing to do, but you need to take a break from their company until you feel that you’ve moved on.
3. Open up to them
sometimes opening up about your feelings to the one you love or crushing on is the best remedy. If you’re comfortable to talk to them about this, then you should. That way, you take the burden of thoughts of your head and create space to allow you to think the way forward.