- BREAKING: FG approves $5.3bn for Ibadan-Kano rail project
- BREAKING: Tribunal uphold Ayade’s victory
- Breaking: Nigerians who fled South Africa over xenophobic attacks arrive in Lagos
- BREAKING: Presidential tribunal upholds Buhari’s election, dismisses PDP petitions in its entirety
- BREAKING: No evidence in INEC electronically transmitted results to server, Court rules
- BREAKING: Immigration hurdles delay arrival of 317 Nigerians from South Africa
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses INEC’s motion against Atiku’s lead counsel
- Breaking: FUOYE suspends Students’ Union, shuts campus
- BREAKING: Shi’ites bow to pressure, hold 30-minute procession
- BREAKING: Tribunal sacks APC Senator, Orji Kalu
5 ways to get over the feeling you have for someone
Most often, such situations leave you with questions like “Gosh, what are you going to do?”
2. Don’t be around them much
Spending much time with them can would only intensify your feelings. If they’re your friend, then you’re going to need to stop being around them. I know, it’s a hard thing to do, but you need to take a break from their company until you feel that you’ve moved on.
3. Open up to them
sometimes opening up about your feelings to the one you love or crushing on is the best remedy. If you’re comfortable to talk to them about this, then you should. That way, you take the burden of thoughts of your head and create space to allow you to think the way forward.