- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
5 ways to get over the feeling you have for someone
Most often, such situations leave you with questions like “Gosh, what are you going to do?”
One of the most difficult love related issues is having a strong feeling for someone who perhaps doesn’t even know or is just not up for it.
Most often, such situations leave you with questions like “Gosh, what are you going to do?” You’re going to learn how to lose feelings for someone with this 5 tips brought to you by withinnigeria
1. Fight the urges.
Resist the urge! Why would you invest your time talking to someone who doesn’t like you in the way you want them to? You need to fight all the urges when it comes to talking to them.