5 ways to get over the feeling you have for someone
Most often, such situations leave you with questions like “Gosh, what are you going to do?”
One of the most difficult love related issues is having a strong feeling for someone who perhaps doesn’t even know or is just not up for it.
Most often, such situations leave you with questions like “Gosh, what are you going to do?” You’re going to learn how to lose feelings for someone with this 5 tips brought to you by withinnigeria
1. Fight the urges.
Resist the urge! Why would you invest your time talking to someone who doesn’t like you in the way you want them to? You need to fight all the urges when it comes to talking to them.
- Apostle rains curses on Nigerians donating to FG to fight coronavirus
- Coronavirus: Chinese doctors can’t attend to our patients, NMA, NARD insist
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- COVID-19: Chinese medical team arrives Nigeria
- Scientists discover new therapy that helps severely ill Coronavirus patients recover in 72 hours
- Bobrisky leaves little to the imagination as he flaunts his transformed body in bikini
- Man kills monarch for allegedly snatching his wife
- 11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
- Chinese Doctors: ”Hold Buhari, APC responsible for any COVID-19 upsurge”, PDP tells Nigerians
- Five Nigerians test positive for coronavirus in China