- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
Eid-el-Kabir: FG declares Tuesday, Wednesday public holidays
The Minister of Interior, Retired Lt.-Gen. Abdulrahman Dambazau, made the declaration on Thursday in Abuja in a statement issued by Dr. Mohammed Umar, the Permanent Secretary at the ministry.
While wishing Nigerians a happy Eid-el-Kabir celebration, Dambazau enjoined the citizens to use the period to embrace the virtues of love and sacrifice for the unity and development of the country.
He urged Nigerians both at home and abroad to support the administration of President Muhammadu Buhari in its determination to foster a peaceful and united Nigeria.