- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
Man Who Raped 13-Year-Old Girl In Delta Released, Sends N50k To Victim’s Mum For Abortion
A Nigerian man identified as Mr. Friday who worked with the chairman of Delta State Oil Producing Areas Development Commission as a driver, who was arrested for allegedly raping the chairman’s 13-year-old girl and getting her pregnant in the process in Sapele, Delta state has been released by the police.
According to reports, Mr. Friday who lost his job and house because of the rape was released because the issue got more complicated. It was later learnt that Mr. Friday sent fifty thousand naira to the mother of the girl to carry out abortion on the girl.