- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Ikpeazu’s election, dismisses Alex Otti’s petition
- BREAKING: Tribunal dismisses petition against Taraba Gov, Ishaku’s election
- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
These are 3 reasons to not date a drama queen
If you are single and searching, or just open to the possibility of finding someone to love, here are three signs to watch out for if you do not want to end up with a drama queen:
2. 100% attention
Drama queens are also very likely to be overly demanding of attention and time. They’ll throw tantrums if they are not on your Whatsapp status updates, on your IG feed and stories and pretty much every known way of demanding attention, even unnecessarily.
But what most people in healthy relationships have is a balance that comes from the knowledge that their partner is theirs and the fact that he has to deal with other things like his work and other responsibilities doesn’t change that.