- Breaking: Former Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi dies in court
- Breaking: AA suspends Okorocha‘s in-law
- JUST IN: INEC announces automatic employment for Outstanding corps members
- Osun Guber: What court decided on Senator Ademola Adeleke’s Appeal On Monday
- Breaking: Ondo youths shut down Gov. Akeredolu’s office
- Breaking: INEC receives applications for three new parties
- Breaking: Appeal Court strikes out suit challenging Ihedioha’s emergence as PDP guber candidate
- JUST IN: Five rescued from Kano collapsed building
- JUST IN: ASUU suspends strike in Taraba University
- JUST IN: Another Building Collapses In Lagos As Three escape Death
These are 3 reasons to not date a drama queen
If you are single and searching, or just open to the possibility of finding someone to love, here are three signs to watch out for if you do not want to end up with a drama queen:
2. 100% attention
Drama queens are also very likely to be overly demanding of attention and time. They’ll throw tantrums if they are not on your Whatsapp status updates, on your IG feed and stories and pretty much every known way of demanding attention, even unnecessarily.
But what most people in healthy relationships have is a balance that comes from the knowledge that their partner is theirs and the fact that he has to deal with other things like his work and other responsibilities doesn’t change that.