- Despite condemning some PDP’s evidences, Tribunal voids Oyetola’s victory, declares Adeleke winner of Osun Governorship Election
- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
5 struggles every single guy can relate with
The things every single guy must have had to deal with at some point or the other…
Whether you are a man or a woman, being single has its own struggles that you will become all too familiar with.
For the single ladies, we already listed the stressful things you have to deal with here.
Because guys too get some of that negative energy for being single, we list here some five things that only single guys can relate with
1. Some people will ask if you’re gay
You’ll be tempted to tell people like this to send their sister over for ascertainment of that fact, but my guy, don’t do that.
When people go low, you go high, Michelle Obama style.