- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
5 struggles every single guy can relate with
The things every single guy must have had to deal with at some point or the other…
Whether you are a man or a woman, being single has its own struggles that you will become all too familiar with.
For the single ladies, we already listed the stressful things you have to deal with here.
Because guys too get some of that negative energy for being single, we list here some five things that only single guys can relate with
1. Some people will ask if you’re gay
You’ll be tempted to tell people like this to send their sister over for ascertainment of that fact, but my guy, don’t do that.
When people go low, you go high, Michelle Obama style.