- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
6 things women are insecure about but guys like
Skinny girls wanna be thick, chubby girls wanna have a thigh gap, girls with small boobs want big breasts, and the list goes on. Self love is important; if you love yourself, people will love you as you are
It’s common for a lot of us girls to be insecure about our bodies due to the beauty standards set by the society.
Skinny girls wanna be thick, chubby girls wanna have a thigh gap, girls with small boobs want big breasts, and the list goes on. Self love is important; if you love yourself, people will love you as you are, you set the precedent for how people treat you. Personally, I had always been conscious about a crinkle that forms on my nose when I laugh, till I met this guy who absolutely loved it and described it as “cute and different”.
At the end of the day, people are not the same and one man’s meat is another man’s poison and vice versa. Sometimes, we just need someone to tell us that it’s actually okay…body positivity is really important and in that light, let’s comb through some of the things that girls are insecure about but guys actually like:
1. Big foreheads.
We will make all these jokes about foreheads and even crop our selfies, to remove the forehead. One thing I can tell you for a fact is that the guys don’t even care about a big forehead, if they did, Rihanna wouldn’t be THE shit. So flaunt that helipad forehead girl.