- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
6 things women are insecure about but guys like
Skinny girls wanna be thick, chubby girls wanna have a thigh gap, girls with small boobs want big breasts, and the list goes on. Self love is important; if you love yourself, people will love you as you are
It’s common for a lot of us girls to be insecure about our bodies due to the beauty standards set by the society.
Skinny girls wanna be thick, chubby girls wanna have a thigh gap, girls with small boobs want big breasts, and the list goes on. Self love is important; if you love yourself, people will love you as you are, you set the precedent for how people treat you. Personally, I had always been conscious about a crinkle that forms on my nose when I laugh, till I met this guy who absolutely loved it and described it as “cute and different”.
At the end of the day, people are not the same and one man’s meat is another man’s poison and vice versa. Sometimes, we just need someone to tell us that it’s actually okay…body positivity is really important and in that light, let’s comb through some of the things that girls are insecure about but guys actually like:
1. Big foreheads.
We will make all these jokes about foreheads and even crop our selfies, to remove the forehead. One thing I can tell you for a fact is that the guys don’t even care about a big forehead, if they did, Rihanna wouldn’t be THE shit. So flaunt that helipad forehead girl.