- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
- Tension rocks Akwa Ibom as sacked lawmakers again shut down Assembly complex, move to impeach Speaker
Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
A former Deputy Speaker of Plateau State House of Assembly, Yusuf Gagdi, was on Saturday involved in an auto crash as his vehicle ran into another vehicle being driven by a personnel of the Nigerian Airforce.
The Lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi was said to be coming from the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, when the accident happened about 4pm at Yingi area, along Rayfield Road, Jos. The accident involved about four vehicles.
The legislator who presently represents Kantana constituency in Plateau State House of Assembly’s 4 MATIC Jeep with Abuja Registration No: ABJ – 511 AP, was damaged while he escaped with minor injuries and a bleeding mouth.
A dumbfounded Gagdi was not ready to speak when newsmen attempted to talk to him.
Although the identity of the Airforce personnel driving the other vehicle with Abuja Registration No: RBC – 962 AJ could not be ascertained as of this report, our correspondent observed that he sustained serious wounds in his head.
He was taken to the hospital by his colleagues.