- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
- I’ve been pushed out — Senate President, Saraki, says as he dumps APC for PDP
Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
A former Deputy Speaker of Plateau State House of Assembly, Yusuf Gagdi, was on Saturday involved in an auto crash as his vehicle ran into another vehicle being driven by a personnel of the Nigerian Airforce.
The Lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi was said to be coming from the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, when the accident happened about 4pm at Yingi area, along Rayfield Road, Jos. The accident involved about four vehicles.
The legislator who presently represents Kantana constituency in Plateau State House of Assembly’s 4 MATIC Jeep with Abuja Registration No: ABJ – 511 AP, was damaged while he escaped with minor injuries and a bleeding mouth.
A dumbfounded Gagdi was not ready to speak when newsmen attempted to talk to him.
Although the identity of the Airforce personnel driving the other vehicle with Abuja Registration No: RBC – 962 AJ could not be ascertained as of this report, our correspondent observed that he sustained serious wounds in his head.
He was taken to the hospital by his colleagues.