- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
A former Deputy Speaker of Plateau State House of Assembly, Yusuf Gagdi, was on Saturday involved in an auto crash as his vehicle ran into another vehicle being driven by a personnel of the Nigerian Airforce.
The Lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi was said to be coming from the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, when the accident happened about 4pm at Yingi area, along Rayfield Road, Jos. The accident involved about four vehicles.
The legislator who presently represents Kantana constituency in Plateau State House of Assembly’s 4 MATIC Jeep with Abuja Registration No: ABJ – 511 AP, was damaged while he escaped with minor injuries and a bleeding mouth.
A dumbfounded Gagdi was not ready to speak when newsmen attempted to talk to him.
Although the identity of the Airforce personnel driving the other vehicle with Abuja Registration No: RBC – 962 AJ could not be ascertained as of this report, our correspondent observed that he sustained serious wounds in his head.
He was taken to the hospital by his colleagues.