- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
A former Deputy Speaker of Plateau State House of Assembly, Yusuf Gagdi, was on Saturday involved in an auto crash as his vehicle ran into another vehicle being driven by a personnel of the Nigerian Airforce.
The Lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi was said to be coming from the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, when the accident happened about 4pm at Yingi area, along Rayfield Road, Jos. The accident involved about four vehicles.
The legislator who presently represents Kantana constituency in Plateau State House of Assembly’s 4 MATIC Jeep with Abuja Registration No: ABJ – 511 AP, was damaged while he escaped with minor injuries and a bleeding mouth.
A dumbfounded Gagdi was not ready to speak when newsmen attempted to talk to him.
Although the identity of the Airforce personnel driving the other vehicle with Abuja Registration No: RBC – 962 AJ could not be ascertained as of this report, our correspondent observed that he sustained serious wounds in his head.
He was taken to the hospital by his colleagues.