Ladies 5 foods your vagina wants you to Start eating Today
There are certain foods you can eat to keep your vagina in shape, happy and healthy by easing cramps, fighting infections, and alleviating dryness.
That is not enough. There are certain foods you can eat to keep your vagina in shape, happy and healthy by easing cramps, fighting infections, and alleviating dryness.
1. Eat more sweet potatoes for fertility
Couples who want to conceive should add sweet potatoes to their diet. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamin A, it helps strengthen and protect uterine walls. Beta-carotene and vitamin A have been studied to have direct effects on fertility and reproduction in both men and women, as well as healthy fetal development.
- REVEALED: Identity of “ANDREW” who fled and left his brother for torture after a failed drug deal in Pakistan
- Man cries for help as he’s tortured in the Middle East after his uncle used him as collateral and absconded
- VP Osinbajo denies receiving N4billion from Magu
- Govt reacts to viral video of a Nigerian National tortured in Pakistan over debt of a suspected drug deal
- Flood Eviction: Funke Akindele Gifts Nollywood Veteran, Pa James a new home
- Church of Satan at Ohafia, Abia State destroyed and founder arrested
- Hushpuppi: Protest rocks US Embassy as Nigerians demand forensic investigation of Atiku, Timi Frank over links with alleged cyber-fraudster