- BREAKING: Gov Ayade presents 1.1trn budget estimate for 2020
- BREAKING: Court sacks emirs installed by Ganduje
- BREAKING: Tottenham appoint Jose Mourinho as manager
- BREAKING: Buhari receives Lyon in Aso Rock
- BREAKING: APC floors PDP in Bayelsa guber poll, obtains over 200,000 votes
- BREAKING: Kidnapped Enugu Catholic Priest regains freedom
- BREAKING: INEC official abducted in Lokoja
- BREAKING: Sanwo-Olu begins payment of N35, 000 Minimum wage to Lagos workers
- BREAKING: Buhari on his way back to Nigeria
- BREAKING: Yola Varsity Chaplain, Prof Felix Ilesani, kidnapped
Ladies 5 foods your vagina wants you to Start eating Today
There are certain foods you can eat to keep your vagina in shape, happy and healthy by easing cramps, fighting infections, and alleviating dryness.
That is not enough. There are certain foods you can eat to keep your vagina in shape, happy and healthy by easing cramps, fighting infections, and alleviating dryness.
1. Eat more sweet potatoes for fertility
Couples who want to conceive should add sweet potatoes to their diet. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamin A, it helps strengthen and protect uterine walls. Beta-carotene and vitamin A have been studied to have direct effects on fertility and reproduction in both men and women, as well as healthy fetal development.