Ladies 5 foods your vagina wants you to Start eating Today
There are certain foods you can eat to keep your vagina in shape, happy and healthy by easing cramps, fighting infections, and alleviating dryness.
That is not enough. There are certain foods you can eat to keep your vagina in shape, happy and healthy by easing cramps, fighting infections, and alleviating dryness.
1. Eat more sweet potatoes for fertility
Couples who want to conceive should add sweet potatoes to their diet. Rich in beta-carotene and vitamin A, it helps strengthen and protect uterine walls. Beta-carotene and vitamin A have been studied to have direct effects on fertility and reproduction in both men and women, as well as healthy fetal development.
- 20 new cases of coronavirus confirmed in Nigeria, toll rises to 210
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- Uche Ogbodo mocks Tonto Dikeh as Stella Dimoko Korkus accuses her of eating poo in Dubai for money
- Coronavirus: We’ve finally found the cure – Chinese govt
- 8 Nollywood actresses with smoking addiction — #5 is Asthmatic
- Why I can never betray Bobrisky, Tonto Dikeh reveals
- Why I threw away my newborn baby, Poly student reveals
- Popular Enugu based man, Nevo Mike Obiayo in trouble after video of his extra marital escapades leaked online
- Salawa Abeni reveals why she decided to ‘help’ her blackmailer release her own nude photos online
- Nigeria records two more deaths from coronavirus