iPad explodes at Apple’s store, three treated for respiratory problems

0

An iPad exploded at the Apple Store in Amsterdam on Sunday as a result of an overheated battery, reports Dutch outlet, AT5.

No one was injured, although three people at the store were treated for respiratory problems after the incident.

It’s unclear if the tablet burst into the flames. However, Apple staff at the store were quick to place the device in a container filled with sand.

READJim Iyke Launches Application To Solve Unemployment Problem In Nigeria

The iPad is said to have continued to emit vapours of some irritating substance, which affected three people there.

The store was evacuated when the city’s fire brigade arrived on the scene. Business resumed later, and customers were allowed back in.

READ
Heartbreaking video alleged to be the footage of Ethiopian Airlines' Flight 302 Crash
 
FOR Trending Videos, Comedy, Viral Photos, Click to join Our INSTAGRAM: @withinnigeria
Don't Miss Out!! On Breaking News And Trending Topics

Get important updates via e-mail for free, you can unsubscribe anytime

Don't Miss Out!! On Breaking News And Trending Topics

Get important updates via e-mail for free, you can unsubscribe anytime

MORE INTERESTING POSTS

LATEST UPDATES

Get real time updates directly on you device, subscribe now.