- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Simi reacts after Pepenazi declared his love for her
According to him, Simi has an an unmistakably unique, powerful yet angelical voice, and the lyrics to all her songs are top-notch.
In response to the praise showered on her, Simi commented on his post with love emojis to acknowledge Pepenazi’s appreciation of her music as well as her personality.
I Dun Care, I LOVE @symplysimi music stupid!!! From the moment I heard her song, I knew this was it. Not only does she have an unmistakably unique, powerful yet angelical voice, she is amongst the few who has a gallant hold on both substance, quality and quantity.
From ensuring the lyrics to all her songs are top-notch, to flexing her powerful vocals on each note on every of her record, teetering between angelic and downright Jhud-esque, Simi always, and I mean always provides that gooey pleasure whenever she opens her mouth to sing.
So what you may, she ranks high on the long list of powerful female vocalists that churn out highly inspiring yet groovy records that cuts across every age grade.
There is of course no doubt that whenever Simi sings, she gives everyone a reason to remember the music she gives the world.
Go cop “I Dun Care” if you haven’t.