- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Read his post below…
Dear slay queen, It is true love is give and take. But that does not mean you give sex and take money. That is not love. This expectation that a boyfriend must maintain you is immoral. If all you bring to a relationship is sex, you are as replaceable as a used recharge card.
Love should not be commercialised. Gifts are one thing. Maintenance are another. The regular demanding of money to take care of bills because you provide sexual favours is prostitution. ?Sex outside marriage is wrong. Sex for maintenance is even more wrong. Truth is really not bitter.
It is actually people that get bitter about the truth. Do not be bitter about the truth. Instead, let the truth make you better ?#RenosNuggets