5 signs of breast cancer that have nothing to do with lumps
Any unusual thickening, redness, rash, dimpling, or puckering of your breast skin, or around the nipple, should be checked out by your doctor,
Instead, it’s best to examine your breasts as a whole-keeping track of what they normally feel and look like-so you can report any changes to your doc, whether they’re cancer or not, she adds. Here’s what to look out for besides lumps:
1. Dimply, scaly, patchy, or inflamed skin
You know your boobs and all their little quirks (like how Leftie fills out your bra so much better than Rightie) so if you notice any changes to their normal appearance, pay attention, says Debra Patt, M.D., ob-gyn and breast cancer expert with Texas Oncology, a practice in The US Oncology Network.
“Any unusual thickening, redness, rash, dimpling, or puckering of your breast skin, or around the nipple, should be checked out by your doctor,” she explains.
- How Serie A team allegedly paid Stefan De Vrij’s transfer fee into Hushpuppi’s account in 2018
- Nollywood celebrities, Lateef Adedimeji and Adebimpe Oyebade shocks many with ‘Wedding photos’
- Man who raped two-year-old girl sentenced to death in Kaduna
- VIDEO: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare caught pant down with a married woman in her husband’s house
- Late Micheal Jackson’s Ex-lawyer Mark Geragos to defend Hushpuppi, Popular producer Samklef reveals
- Popular Jos Makeup artist Deborah Tushima slumps, dies while dancing at her birthday party
- Fidau: Ajimobi’s family knew I was at the gate, Oyo dep gov finally reacts