- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
- BREAKING: UAE sentence another 8 Nigerians to death for robbery, 1 jailed for possession of stolen money
- BREAKING: Nollywood Movie Director Ifeanyi Onyeabor Dies
- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
Dead girl allegedly brought back to life by controversial evangelist in Ebonyi State (photo)
The girl, named Chidinma, allegedly died in Ezza Mgbo and was taken to Evangelist Ephraim Ononye, who then prayed and brought her back to life.
Photos from the “resurrection” were shared online with the caption:
If God can raise the dead, there is nothing He can not do….
Little Chidimma is back to life. …
Do we still have doubting Thomaeses?
The mother came from EzzaMgbo with tears and left with joy for God resurrected her daughter after prayers…..
If not of God, let it come to nothing but if of God, let it prosper……
Share this post now and like our page..
I pray for somebody now, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, let all that is dead in your life resurrate and let what ever the enemy has stolen from you be restored unto you….
Amen and Amen
Controversies have plagued Evangelist Ephraim Ononye. He has been accused of numerous things in the past, including sexual indiscretion, fraud, or physical abuse.