- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Dead girl allegedly brought back to life by controversial evangelist in Ebonyi State (photo)
The girl, named Chidinma, allegedly died in Ezza Mgbo and was taken to Evangelist Ephraim Ononye, who then prayed and brought her back to life.
Photos from the “resurrection” were shared online with the caption:
If God can raise the dead, there is nothing He can not do….
Little Chidimma is back to life. …
Do we still have doubting Thomaeses?
The mother came from EzzaMgbo with tears and left with joy for God resurrected her daughter after prayers…..
If not of God, let it come to nothing but if of God, let it prosper……
Share this post now and like our page..
I pray for somebody now, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, let all that is dead in your life resurrate and let what ever the enemy has stolen from you be restored unto you….
Amen and Amen
Controversies have plagued Evangelist Ephraim Ononye. He has been accused of numerous things in the past, including sexual indiscretion, fraud, or physical abuse.