- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Dead girl allegedly brought back to life by controversial evangelist in Ebonyi State (photo)
The girl, named Chidinma, allegedly died in Ezza Mgbo and was taken to Evangelist Ephraim Ononye, who then prayed and brought her back to life.
Photos from the “resurrection” were shared online with the caption:
If God can raise the dead, there is nothing He can not do….
Little Chidimma is back to life. …
Do we still have doubting Thomaeses?
The mother came from EzzaMgbo with tears and left with joy for God resurrected her daughter after prayers…..
If not of God, let it come to nothing but if of God, let it prosper……
Share this post now and like our page..
I pray for somebody now, in the Mighty name of Jesus Christ, let all that is dead in your life resurrate and let what ever the enemy has stolen from you be restored unto you….
Amen and Amen
Controversies have plagued Evangelist Ephraim Ononye. He has been accused of numerous things in the past, including sexual indiscretion, fraud, or physical abuse.