- BREAKING: Kogi Deputy Gov Achuba impeached
- BREAKING: Gunshots in Abuja as police disperse protesting Shi’ites
- BREAKING: Again, fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha
- BREAKING: We’ll only register candidate with NIN for 2020 UTME – JAMB
- BREAKING: Fuel tanker explodes in Onitsha [VIDEO]
- BREAKING: Police raid another torture centre in Katsina
- BREAKING: Labour, Reps meeting failed to hold, as NLC seeks new date
- BREAKING: EFCC re-arraigns Atiku’s lawyer over $2m money laundering
- 18 days after kaduna house of horror, chained children found at religious centre in Daura
- BREAKING: Moghalu resigns from YPP, canvasses for electoral reform
IK Ogbonna drags nosy troll who thinks his marriage has crashed
It all started when IK Ogbonna’s wife took to her Instagram page, to post a cute photo of their son and herself.
She went on to caption the photo with a quote,
“Welcome to the good life baby #WhenYoMamaIsYourG #NewDayNewAdventure #Mediterranean #boatCruising.”
A Nosy follower then took to her comment section where he perceived that there might be cracks in their marriage.
“Oh…guess you and his dad are no longer together and the kid is gonna go stay with u?” he wrote.
As usual, IK Ogbonna came to his wife’s rescue as he didn’t have nice words to say to the intruding follower.
“@lexo_bronxy Are you guessing or are u wishing? My bro go and worry about 2019 elections and how you will eat tmrw,” he replied.