- Ballot snatching, shooting ruining ongoing Rivers bye-election
- Abuja building collapse: 2 killed, 18 trapped, six rescued
- Dankwambo in closed-door meeting with Obasanjo
- Gov Obiano’s aide, Randie Chima found dead in his room
- Armed robbers kill 12 while raiding two banks In Edo State
- DSS DG, Lawal Daura arrested, detained after Osinbajo sacked him
- Nigerian Army arrest Maje Lawan, one of the most wanted Boko Haram terrorists
- Nine Youth Corps members drown after taking party to River Mayo-Selbe in Taraba State
- Plateau lawmaker, Yusuf Gagdi, involved in ghastly accident, Airforce personnel hospitalised
- PDP files petition against Fayemi’s victory in Ekiti
Nollywod Actress Threatens To Commit Suicide After Suffering Domestic Violence (Photos)
She shared photos of the wounds inflicted on her by her man and also shared a photo of a knife and razor blade, and threatened to take her own life with the sharp objects if help doesn’t come fast.
She wrote: “This is what i get for being in love. Someone should better talk senses into me now, or else i would use the last items on the last slide on me now. This is what i get for being nice, people always hurting me. Getting beaten up by a man. #domesticviolencevictim
“I do not know who i am anything, i am tired of supressing feelings deep inside of me. @[email protected]_georgetown @woleadebayo Tired of smiling and suffering, from one challenge to the other and now this. I can’t believe i would ever be a victim, it hurts really bad. I feel worthless.”
A friend who replied to the post revealed that Praise was crying when she spoke with her. Other friends have expressed concerns as her line is now switched off and no one can reach her.
Praise Ogbonna later shared a follow-up post where she revealed a chat detailing all she’s been through in the hands of her man. She also told friends not to try to get in touch with her.
She wrote; “Please no calls i need some time to myself. If there is any therapist i can have access to please do send me a dm. It is well. I’m off for now.”