- 2 confirmed killed, many ijured as plywood falls from Container on Ojuelegba bridge in Lagos
- 2019: Makarfi declares interest in presidency under PDP
- Offa Robbery: Another wanted suspect arrested
- Osinbajo escape death as chopper make emergency landing in Abuja
- Kogi director Haruna David slumps, dies in office
- One feared dead, former Reps member, Opeyemi Bamidele shot at Ado-Ekiti APC secretariat during reception for Kayode Fayemi
- Breaking: IPOB disowns sit-at-home order, tells Ndigbo to ignore Chika Edoziem group
- Manager of Dangote Cement plant, Deep Kamra, shot dead
- Dasuki granted fresh bail
- Senate finally passes 2018 budget
Nollywod Actress Threatens To Commit Suicide After Suffering Domestic Violence (Photos)
She shared photos of the wounds inflicted on her by her man and also shared a photo of a knife and razor blade, and threatened to take her own life with the sharp objects if help doesn’t come fast.
She wrote: “This is what i get for being in love. Someone should better talk senses into me now, or else i would use the last items on the last slide on me now. This is what i get for being nice, people always hurting me. Getting beaten up by a man. #domesticviolencevictim
“I do not know who i am anything, i am tired of supressing feelings deep inside of me. @[email protected]_georgetown @woleadebayo Tired of smiling and suffering, from one challenge to the other and now this. I can’t believe i would ever be a victim, it hurts really bad. I feel worthless.”
A friend who replied to the post revealed that Praise was crying when she spoke with her. Other friends have expressed concerns as her line is now switched off and no one can reach her.
Praise Ogbonna later shared a follow-up post where she revealed a chat detailing all she’s been through in the hands of her man. She also told friends not to try to get in touch with her.
She wrote; “Please no calls i need some time to myself. If there is any therapist i can have access to please do send me a dm. It is well. I’m off for now.”