- Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father
- Atiku picks Peter Obi as running mate for 2019 Presidential Election
- Lagos APC shun NWC, declares Sanwo-Olu winner of governorship primary
- NWC cancels Lagos APC primaries, Sanwo-olu reportedly defeats Ambode
- Lagos APC Primaries: Buhari summons Tinubu, Ambode today
- Two Nigerian Air Force jets crash while rehearsing for Independence celebrations, 1 Pilot confirmed dead
- Osun State Election Result: Adeleke, PDP disappointed as errors emerge in Ayedaade, Osogbo poll results
- National Carrier Project: Nigeria Air has been suspended indefinitely
- Exam Malpractice: Senator Adeleke declared wanted by Police
- Bauchi Commissioner, Mahmood Abubakar is dead
Nollywod Actress Threatens To Commit Suicide After Suffering Domestic Violence (Photos)
She shared photos of the wounds inflicted on her by her man and also shared a photo of a knife and razor blade, and threatened to take her own life with the sharp objects if help doesn’t come fast.
She wrote: “This is what i get for being in love. Someone should better talk senses into me now, or else i would use the last items on the last slide on me now. This is what i get for being nice, people always hurting me. Getting beaten up by a man. #domesticviolencevictim
“I do not know who i am anything, i am tired of supressing feelings deep inside of me. @[email protected]_georgetown @woleadebayo Tired of smiling and suffering, from one challenge to the other and now this. I can’t believe i would ever be a victim, it hurts really bad. I feel worthless.”
A friend who replied to the post revealed that Praise was crying when she spoke with her. Other friends have expressed concerns as her line is now switched off and no one can reach her.
Praise Ogbonna later shared a follow-up post where she revealed a chat detailing all she’s been through in the hands of her man. She also told friends not to try to get in touch with her.
She wrote; “Please no calls i need some time to myself. If there is any therapist i can have access to please do send me a dm. It is well. I’m off for now.”