- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
Nollywod Actress Threatens To Commit Suicide After Suffering Domestic Violence (Photos)
She shared photos of the wounds inflicted on her by her man and also shared a photo of a knife and razor blade, and threatened to take her own life with the sharp objects if help doesn’t come fast.
She wrote: “This is what i get for being in love. Someone should better talk senses into me now, or else i would use the last items on the last slide on me now. This is what i get for being nice, people always hurting me. Getting beaten up by a man. #domesticviolencevictim
“I do not know who i am anything, i am tired of supressing feelings deep inside of me. @[email protected]_georgetown @woleadebayo Tired of smiling and suffering, from one challenge to the other and now this. I can’t believe i would ever be a victim, it hurts really bad. I feel worthless.”
A friend who replied to the post revealed that Praise was crying when she spoke with her. Other friends have expressed concerns as her line is now switched off and no one can reach her.
Praise Ogbonna later shared a follow-up post where she revealed a chat detailing all she’s been through in the hands of her man. She also told friends not to try to get in touch with her.
She wrote; “Please no calls i need some time to myself. If there is any therapist i can have access to please do send me a dm. It is well. I’m off for now.”