- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Tobi Bakare opens up on ‘fight’ with his BBNaija-girlfriend, Alex; Gives insight on new Career
Former Big Brother Naija housemate, Tobi Bakre, has said he didn’t unfollow his fellow housemate Alex; but that he was blocked. The duo made an admirable pair while they were in the house and even after they left the show.
Former banker and Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Tobi Bakare said, “I didn’t unfollow anybody; I was blocked and then she followed me back. I have never unfollowed anybody on my social media accounts before, I was blocked and then she followed me back,” he insisted.
A few of his fellow ex-housemates like Bambam have delved into acting. When asked if he has plans of becoming an actor, he said that he was already into acting but chose not to talk much about the project.
“I am already into acting, but I cannot talk about my projects yet,” he simply told Saturday Beats
Some weeks back, the reality show star was accused of buying Instagram followers and the likes. During the chat with Saturday Beats, he denied the allegation.
He said, “No, I don’t buy Instagram likes and followers and I will never do that. I don’t want to comment much on that. I had about 25,000 before the Big Brother show and after BBA, I currently have about 867,000,” he said.