- BREAKING: Over 10 people rescued in another ‘rehabilitation’ center in Kaduna
- BREAKING: ICPC declares Obono-Obla wanted
- BREAKING: Another attacks on Nigerians in South Africa
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of 23 properties linked to Maina
- BREAKING: Court orders forfeiture of Saraki’s houses in Ikoyi
- BREAKING: Court Partially Varies Sowore, Bakare’s Bail Conditions, adjourns Case
- Three days after impeachment saga, Edward Onoja sworn-in as Kogi Deputy Governor
- BREAKING: Two critically injured as container falls in Onitsha
- BREAKING: Kogi Assembly confirms Onoja as Yahaya Bello’s deputy
- JUST IN: Seven killed in Gov Obaseki’s convoy accident
The bridge linking Gombe, Adamawa and Borno States has been completely cut off (Photo)
According to a tweet by Federal Road Safety Corps, the bridge which has been cut off is located at Bayo Local Govt area of Borno State. The agency advised motorists to make use of alternative routes.
Also, a portion of the Kwaita Bridge along Lokoja–Abuja Expressway has been washed-off after a heavy rain and motorists are advised to be cautious as they approach the bridge.