- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Simi met her first love at age 13, talks on how she met him
Songstress, Simi has made another interesting revelation about her love life. The singer revealed how she met her first love at the tender age of 13, further stating that “it did happen”; alluding to losing her virginity to her first love.
The siniger told The Sun News, “my first love? I met him when I was 13 and in SS1. I was just about to turn 14 and he just came to my school.”
“How do you really explain that as a child? But it did happen, and he left my school after a while, so we drifted apart. Then we met somewhere again. We drifted apart again and then that was it.”
Simi went on to admit that she is currently in a romantic relationship with someone she hopes to eventually build a family with. She believes that should naturally be the outcome when one is emotionally invested in a love affair.
“Well, I hope he is the one because I don’t think relationships should just be for leisure. I can’t really speak for anybody but for me. If I am giving you an access to that part of my life then it has to be worth my while and worth his while as well. But I can’t force it though, if he is the one, fine and if not, fine“, she said.