- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
Newly crowned Miss Universe Zambia declared wanted after stabbing White lover
Police in Lusaka have launched a man hunt for recently crowned Miss Universe Zambia, Melba Shakabozha after she allegedly stabbed her white lover, Maji and took off with his money.
According to a report filed at the Lusaka Central Police, Melba stabbed her Finnish lover, Maji in his stomach twice before stealing his money. Maji lost alot of blood and was unconscious.
He was discovered by one of the hotel waiters who reported to the manager, and he was immediately rushed to the hospital. However, upon gaining conscious, Maji narrated his story to the police who opened a case against Melba and her mobile phone has so far gone off.
Melba was crowned winner of Miss Universe Zambia 2018 just a few weeks ago. She was on a holiday in Mauritius as one of her prize, where the incident occured.