- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
Kim Kardashian blasted for letting daughter, North West wear a bikini
Some mother-shamers flooded reality TV star and model, Kim Kardashian’s comments section after she shared a photo of herself and daughter, North who was clad in a bikini.
The mother shamers chided her for putting the little in a bikini – some of her followers found the swimsuit “inappropriate” for a 5-year-old.
“That swimsuit is a bit inappropriate for a little girl in my opinion!” complained one commenter.
“Why is your child showing that much skin?” read another comment. “I get that [it’s] a swimsuit but c’mon.”
“Aren’t kids that age supposed to wear one-pieces,” someone else remarked.
“Just in terms of not letting your child be too grown. Like not letting them wear lipstick at that age either. It’s cute when they’re a baby but get a kid a one-piece. … It’s not Kim’s fault. She just doesn’t know.”