- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
According to DAILY POST, a mammoth crowd stormed the gate of the building as the Wazirin Adamawa arrived.
Youths believed to be of Atiku’s opposing camp clashed with the former VP’s supporters, a situation that triggered pandemonium.
A source in Atiku’s camp told our correspondent that policemen stationed at the premises shot in the air to disperse the crowd.
“It was just warning shots because some people in the crowd were getting uncontrollable”, he said.
However, there was no record of fatality, although scores of people are believed to have been injured.