- BREAKING: Reps orders CBN to suspend cashless policy
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds Udom’s election Victory
- BREAKING: Buhari sacks Head of Service, Oyo-Ita
- BREAKING: Second batch of 315 Nigerians arrive from South Africa
- BREAKING: Running mate crisis: Dickson sacks special adviser
- BREAKING: Buhari dissolves panel established by Osinbajo, issues new order to AGF Malami
- BREAKING: South Africa grants landing permit to Air Peace — Mission
- BREAKING: Delay in landing rights approval shifts evacuation of Nigerians
- BREAKING: Tribunal upholds election of Gov. Makinde
- BREAKING: South African envoys designated to beg Nigerians arrive Abuja
Pastor David Elijah, the founder of Grace and Power Prophetic Ministry International is still trending on social media after it was reported that he was attacked in Akwa, Anambra State, by gunmen as he was going to church, but he escaped unhurt.
Multiple media platforms reported that he was shot at, but the bullet didn’t penetrate his body, thanks to the God he serves.
Daddy Freeze of course reacted to the photos, Davido wasn’t left out.
But then, there are trending photos of the pastor flaunting some wads of naira, just before he was shot at.. See the photos below:
Meanwhile, The Anambra State Police Command on Friday denied reported shooting incident of any kind in Anambra State targeted at a pastor or any church as reported in some national dailies.
Deputy Commissioner of Police Chris Owolabi, who addressed the press on behalf of the Commissioner, Garba Umar, at the Command headquarters in Awka while debunking such report described such as the antics of some mischievous elements that are “bent on portraying the state in bad light in order to achieve their selfish goals.
Clarifying on the actual report of what happened, the police boss said Pastor David Elijah of Grace and Power Ministries, Awka claimed that he was attacked by unknown gunmen along Enugu-Udi road in Enugu State and his vehicle was riddled with bullets but he escaped unhurt.
“However, instead of reporting the incident at the nearest police station where the incident took place, the pastor drove his car to his church in Awka and attracted the attention of his congregation who were waiting for him at the church premises for an event.
“Following the incident, the Commissioner of Police directed the DPO ‘B’ Division to immediately proceed to the church and ascertain the true situation. The DPO visited the Pastor at his church and even took photographs with him to clear the ambiguity”