If he does not do these 5 things for you, let him go
So if you have one who doesn’t do any of the following five things, he’s no better than just an unnecessary piece of furniture on an already crowded surface.
It is not enough to just be in a relationship. The need to be in a ‘great’ relationship should always trump the need to just be someone’s boo or bae.
Sadly, the need for the latter is often mistaken as the more important one instead of the former. But of course, that is not how it should be. It is great to have a boyfriend but it is more important to have one who is not just in your life for the fun of it.
So if you have one who doesn’t do any of the following five things, he’s no better than just an unnecessary piece of furniture on an already crowded surface. You really need to let him go.
1. Support you
If your boyfriend is not a believer in your abilities or in the things you do and spend most of your time and energy on, it’s grounds enough for him to be dumped. You need someone in your life who pushes you with his actions and encourages you with his words. You need a man who supports you and your dreams. It’s basic knowledge.
- Blasphemy: Boko Haram leader, Shekau, faults Kano death sentencing
- Mutilated body of a ship captain found inside a river in Delta
- Kano Shari’a court sentences 70-year-old man to death by stoning for defiling minor
- Rita Daniels bags PDP appointment in Delta state
- Kwara blue-eyed mum and daughters glow in new photos
- VIDEO: Father Of Blue Eyed Kids Narrate His Story, Said He Never Abandon Family
- BREAKING: Former US ambassador to Nigeria, Walter Carrington, dies at 90