If he does not do these 5 things for you, let him go
So if you have one who doesn’t do any of the following five things, he’s no better than just an unnecessary piece of furniture on an already crowded surface.
It is not enough to just be in a relationship. The need to be in a ‘great’ relationship should always trump the need to just be someone’s boo or bae.
Sadly, the need for the latter is often mistaken as the more important one instead of the former. But of course, that is not how it should be. It is great to have a boyfriend but it is more important to have one who is not just in your life for the fun of it.
So if you have one who doesn’t do any of the following five things, he’s no better than just an unnecessary piece of furniture on an already crowded surface. You really need to let him go.
1. Support you
If your boyfriend is not a believer in your abilities or in the things you do and spend most of your time and energy on, it’s grounds enough for him to be dumped. You need someone in your life who pushes you with his actions and encourages you with his words. You need a man who supports you and your dreams. It’s basic knowledge.
- Pastor Adeboye reacts to killing of UNIBEN undergraduate
- Police arrest 19-yr-old scammer who attempted to blackmail Queen Salawa Abeni with unclad photos
- Government reacts to viral video of a Nigerian man beaten to death in India
- PHOTOS: 22-year-old UNIBEN student raped and attacked inside church, dies in UBTH ICU
- Popular Christ Embassy Pastor, John Amenkhienem dies
- Policeman kills colleagues in shooting spree in Lagos
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- Nigeria records 307 new COVID-19 cases as total hits 10,162
- Five times Toyin Abraham and her husband melted our hearts with their photos