10 Body Language Secrets That Will Make You More Successful
When you make someone feel special, they’re more likely to go the extra mile for you in the future.
1. Get in the right mindset
One of the easiest ways to ensure friendly body language is to go into a room with friendly intentions. “Before meeting someone, imagine that you really like the person,” says attorney and entrepreneur Elena Ledoux. “Then when you start the meeting, try to find reasons why you sincerely like him or her. This leads to a friendly gaze, relaxed body posture, and more smiling.” When you make someone feel special, they’re more likely to go the extra mile for you in the future.
- COVID-19: Chinese medical team arrives Nigeria
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet
- Five Nigerians test positive for coronavirus in China
- 11 Nigerian Child stars of the 90s and 00s you won’t recognise today — #2 is married, #1 is the popular cheerful giver
- Husband plucks 4 teeth from wife’s mouth after discovering his 3 children belongs to other men
- Apostle Oritsejafor rains curses on Nigerians donating to FG to fight coronavirus
- Bobrisky leaves little to the imagination as he flaunts his transformed body in bikini
- Naira Marley’s fans defy lockdown, storm court to show support to him
- ASAP mob rapper, Chynna Rogers dies suddenly at 25
- Soldiers reportedly beat taxi driver to death in Cross Rivers