10 Body Language Secrets That Will Make You More Successful
When you make someone feel special, they’re more likely to go the extra mile for you in the future.
1. Get in the right mindset
One of the easiest ways to ensure friendly body language is to go into a room with friendly intentions. “Before meeting someone, imagine that you really like the person,” says attorney and entrepreneur Elena Ledoux. “Then when you start the meeting, try to find reasons why you sincerely like him or her. This leads to a friendly gaze, relaxed body posture, and more smiling.” When you make someone feel special, they’re more likely to go the extra mile for you in the future.
- VIDEO: Akure RCCG Pastor, Bakare caught pant down with a married woman in her husband’s house
- Staff of First Bank allegedly caught stealing N18.9 million
- Woman bites off husband’s manhood while sleeping in Imo
- Photo Of Fela Rocking Burna Boy’s Mother On Stage Surface
- Man who raped two-year-old girl sentenced to death in Kaduna
- More details about pregnant woman who cut off husband’s manhood in Taraba emerge as sibling narrates reasons
- The Babcock University students’ intimate video that broke the internet