- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Nigerian celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, is finally a mother. The media mogul who has been in Atlanta for the past few months, was delivered of her healthy baby boy on September 17, two days before her birthday.
She took to her Instagram page to share a photo on her hospital bed as looked a bit tired, probably from the labour pains. The baby however was no where in sight. Many people however, are anxious to see what he looks like.
She also shared the news on her blog.
I welcomed my first child, popularly known as baby J today September 17th in a hospital in Atlanta. I cant believe I’m a mum. More later. Make I sleep small for now. lol. Thanks guys for the well wishes. Love you guys so much!
Another closely related topic; Linda Ikeji Reacts To Comment That Andy Ogbechi Is Her Babydaddy (Photo)