- BREAKING: Fire outbreak destroys multi-million properties in Ibadan, Residents laments delayed Fire Service
- Photo of Ex-lawmaker, Igbo leader, Anthony Igboka who was assassinated in Anambra
- BREAKING: Tanker explodes in Gombe, kills 10 (photos)
- Many feared dead as armed robbers attack only Bank in Ondo Community
- BREAKING: Owerri Airport on fire, cause yet unknown (video)
- Maiduguri Bomb blast: Death toll hits 5, 30 others injured
- Suspended CJN, Justice Walter Onnoghen finally resigns
- BREAKING: PDP wins all three Senatorial Districts in Rivers
- Trouble for BIAFRA as Court orders Nnamdi Kanu’s arrest
- BREAKING: Court adjourns El-Zakzaky’s trial indefinitely
Nigerian celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, is finally a mother. The media mogul who has been in Atlanta for the past few months, was delivered of her healthy baby boy on September 17, two days before her birthday.
She took to her Instagram page to share a photo on her hospital bed as looked a bit tired, probably from the labour pains. The baby however was no where in sight. Many people however, are anxious to see what he looks like.
She also shared the news on her blog.
I welcomed my first child, popularly known as baby J today September 17th in a hospital in Atlanta. I cant believe I’m a mum. More later. Make I sleep small for now. lol. Thanks guys for the well wishes. Love you guys so much!
Another closely related topic; Linda Ikeji Reacts To Comment That Andy Ogbechi Is Her Babydaddy (Photo)