- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
- Breaking: Senate confirms Justice Tanko Muhammad as CJN
- Breaking: Tribunal issues subpoena on INEC Chair over Atiku, PDP’s complaints
Nigerian celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, is finally a mother. The media mogul who has been in Atlanta for the past few months, was delivered of her healthy baby boy on September 17, two days before her birthday.
She took to her Instagram page to share a photo on her hospital bed as looked a bit tired, probably from the labour pains. The baby however was no where in sight. Many people however, are anxious to see what he looks like.
She also shared the news on her blog.
I welcomed my first child, popularly known as baby J today September 17th in a hospital in Atlanta. I cant believe I’m a mum. More later. Make I sleep small for now. lol. Thanks guys for the well wishes. Love you guys so much!
Another closely related topic; Linda Ikeji Reacts To Comment That Andy Ogbechi Is Her Babydaddy (Photo)