- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
Actress Damilola Adegbite Says She May Write A Book About Her Failed Marriage
According to NAN, the Nollywood star indicated that she may write about her experience when she was married. She was responding to a question on if she would be willing to give marriage a try again.
She said: ”Of course, why not? I never say never. This time, I will be looking out for a man; he has to be a man (in the real sense of the word). I don’t try to foresee things as I prefer to live in the moment. I learnt a lot from my past experience (in marriage) and I may have to write a book about it. There are quite a lot of things and I wouldn’t want to single out one. If I single it out, it may seem like the most important one when it’s not so; they are all very important.”
Damilola also didn’t also rule out the option of trying out cosmetic surgery in the future.
Why not? she asked. “Every woman is entitled to being confident (in her body). Thankfully, I don’t need to. Maybe 10 years down the line, when my cheek or nose probably begins to sag, I would think about doing something,” she concluded.
Damilola and Chris have a son together named Brian. Related topic; Young lady who stabbed husband of 2-yrs to death over infidelity narrates her story