- Early Morning explosions rock Maiduguri few hours to elections
- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
Broken Marriage: Damilola Adegbite, Chris Attoh moves on as they send Birthday greetings to each other
Damilola Adegbite and Chris Attoh appear to have resolved to be the best of friends despite the crash of their two-year marriage in 2017.
Mother of one, Damilola Adegbite wished her ex a happy birthday today on IG, writing, ”Happy birthday “Papa Brian.”
It is a simple enough test but it goes a long way as it shows that they seem to have come to an even ground since they have s son to take care of.
Chris Attoh Repays The Favor As He Sends Ex-Wife, Damilola Adegbite A Birthday Message Too
Ghanaian actor and ex-husband of Nigerian actress Damilola Adegbite, Chris Attoh is repaying the favor by wishing Damilola the same way she did on her birthday.
The two are only a day apart, and Damilola had sent a simple message to him, to which Chris returns exactly the same way.
It is evident that this could be a jibe or a peace flag between the two, but only they would know.
Damilola is 33 years today, May 18th.