- BREAKING: Court restrains AGF, ICPC from seizing ex-Gov, Yari’s properties
- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
She shared gorgeous photos saying that people should not argue with her age because they are not her father, Jide Kosoko.She wrote:
“Thank you father, thank you jesus oluwa modupe another great year baba modupe thank you lord yes it’s my birthday 21yrs is not a joke pls dnt argue with my age bcs u are not jide kosoko ”
‘All the glory belongs to you oh lord ’ She said.
According to some online reports, Bidemi Kosoko ‘s date of birth is October 21, 1988. She was raised in a family of actors. Her father is famous Yoruba actor Jide Kosoko.
Her stepmother is Henrietta Kosoko who was the president of Association of Theatre Arts. There is not much information about her biological mother – only that she died in 1993.
Bidemi Kosoko has a sister – Sola Kosoko who is also an actress. Both sisters graduated from Lagos State University. Their specialization is Theatre Arts. You may also like; Veteran actress, Idowu Philips, Iya Rainbow celebrates her 76th birthday with beautiful photos