- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
She shared gorgeous photos saying that people should not argue with her age because they are not her father, Jide Kosoko.She wrote:
“Thank you father, thank you jesus oluwa modupe another great year baba modupe thank you lord yes it’s my birthday 21yrs is not a joke pls dnt argue with my age bcs u are not jide kosoko ”
‘All the glory belongs to you oh lord ’ She said.
According to some online reports, Bidemi Kosoko ‘s date of birth is October 21, 1988. She was raised in a family of actors. Her father is famous Yoruba actor Jide Kosoko.
Her stepmother is Henrietta Kosoko who was the president of Association of Theatre Arts. There is not much information about her biological mother – only that she died in 1993.
Bidemi Kosoko has a sister – Sola Kosoko who is also an actress. Both sisters graduated from Lagos State University. Their specialization is Theatre Arts. You may also like; Veteran actress, Idowu Philips, Iya Rainbow celebrates her 76th birthday with beautiful photos