- BREAKING: AGF takes over Sowore’s case from DSS
- BREAKING: US seizes jet of Nigerian ‘involved in multi-million dollar fraud’
- BREAKING: Reps summon Power, Labour Ministers over planned strike by electricity workers
- BREAKING: Fresh Crisis rocks Presidency as Aisha Buhari attacks Mamman Daura, Garba Shehu
- BREAKING: Court stops Ganduje from creating Kano State Council of Chiefs
- BREAKING: Buhari names Adamu as new AMCON chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari Writes Senate, seeks confirmation of Nami as FIRS Chairman
- BREAKING: Buhari appoints Nami to replace Fowler as FIRS boss
- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
Oritsefemi tenders public apology to Nigerians
Oritsefemi Majemite Ekele, popularly known by his first name Oritse Femi, is a Nigerian singer-songwriter and performer. He is best known for his remake of Fela Kuti’s “Double Wahala” song.
Nigeria talented singer, Oritsefemi, has issued a public apology to anybody he could have offended either by word or mere action. Speaking via his Twitter handle, the singer went on to add that he never had any bad intentions for anybody.
His tweet reads:
In one way or another..I Oritsefemi majemite Ekele might have offended anyone by my word or by my actions..please y’all should forgive me.. I never had bad intentions for anyone…am a soft humble young man..No more More Yannis I promise, I’d rather let my music speak for me.
In one way or another..I Oritsefemi majemite Ekele might have offended anyone by my word or by my actions..please y’all should forgive me.. I never had bad intentions for anyone…am a soft humble young man..No more More yannis I promise, I’d rather let my music 🎼speak for me 🙏
— oritsefemi majemite (@oritsefemi) August 12, 2019