- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
- [UPDATED] ASUU suspends strike after reaching agreement with FG
- Breaking: Atiku’s monarch woos people for Buhari
- Breaking: Finally, ASUU strike to end as union reaches deal with FG
- 2019 Precindency: SDP adopts Buhari as candidate
- Nigerian-born World Bank director, Haruna Mohammed is dead
- Ambode finally presents N852.31bn budget for 2019, to Lagos Assembly
‘An honest friend is a precious gift’ says Pawpaw as he gushes about his screen twin, Aki
Nollywood actors, Osita Iheme a.k.a Pawpaw and Chinedu Ikedieze a.k.a Aki are still very good friends.
Osita Iheme shared the photo below showing himself together Chinedu Ikedieze and wrote: ‘An honest friend is a precious gift’
The duo took the Nigerian movie industry by storm after featuring in the film Aki na Ukwa in 2002.
In a recent interview with punch, Osita Iheme, talked about his relationship with his screen twin, Chinedu Ikedieze.See excerpts below..
On his relationship with Chinedu ‘Aki’ Ikedieze
We have a perfect relationship. Meeting each other was a divine connection; it was God who brought us together. Don’t listen to whatever rumours that say we are not on good terms. What do you think can cause problems between two good friends?
When he is going to get married
(Laughs). Don’t worry. When that happens, you would be the first to know. As for female fans, I let them know that I appreciate them as fans and would rather love to have them as friends.
What kind of woman he likes
I like a woman who is God-fearing and intelligent. I am not really particular about physical qualities.
Whether he wishes he was taller?
Not everybody in the world is tall. Some are short, and others are of average height. We cannot all look the same. I happen to fall among the short people and I have no regrets about that.