- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
- Fire guts INEC office few days to general elections
Fayose address roumors of defecting to APC
“I will never, ever go to APC and will never ever have anything to do with the party” – Fayose vows
The Governor of Ekiti State, Ayo Fayose, has said that he won’t leave the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the All Progressives Congress APC, advising the ruling party to bury the notion.
Fayose stated this while reacting to a statement by the Ekiti Chairman of APC, Paul Omotoso, who said Fayose was not wanted in the party. Recall that the governor on Monday hinted he was thinking of leaving PDP following the outcome of the recent National convention which saw ATiku Abubakar clinching the presidential ticket.
Reacting to claims that he was not wanted in APC if he leaves PDP, Governor Fayose said.
“APC my foot! I will never have anything to do with APC. For the party’s leaders to be saying that Fayose is coming to APC amounts to unnecessary dissipation of energy. I will never, ever, go to APC and will never ever have anything to do with the party,” he vowed.