- BREAKING: Tribunal nullifies Dino Melaye’s election
- Breaking: Confusion as 2 groups stage protests for, against Oyo youngest commissioner
- BREAKING: Ex-Super Falcons player, Ifeanyi Chiejine is dead
- BREAKING: Fatoyinbo snubbed PFN’s investigating panel on rape allegation
- BREAKING: Court dismisses HDP’s petition against Buhari, APC, INEC
- Breaking: Scores dead, secretariat, houses razed as Boko Haram overrun Borno areas
- BREAKING: Buhari remains Minister of Petroleum
- BREAKING: Court adjourns for judgment on Atiku’s petition
- BREAKING: Buhari begins swearing-in of ministers
- BREAKING: Supreme Court rejects Atiku, PDP’s request to access ‘INEC server’
President Muhammadu Buhari has been sworn in for his second term as Nigeria’s president
The ceremony took place at the Eagle Square, in Abuja.
Acting Chief Justice of the Federation, Justice Mohammed Tanko, administered the oath of office to the President, shortly after Vice President Yemi Osinbajo took his oath of office.
The ceremony was witnessed by members of the first families including the wives of the President Buhari and Osinbajo, Aisha and Dolapo respectively, were among prominent Nigerians, diplomats, presidents, top government officials and politicians at the ceremony.