- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
Nigeria’s Biggest DJ, Jimmy Jatt Is Celebrating His 52nd Birthday Today.
Legendary ‘Premium’ DJ, Jimmy Jatt is celebrating his 52nd birthday today. Oluwaforijimi “Jimmy” Adewale Amu, popularly known as Jimmy Jatt is respected as one of the pioneering hiphop DJs in Nigeria and he is regarded as Nigeria’s biggest DJ with over twenty seven years in the industry.
He began as a rapper known as Master J. After unproductively searching for a record deal, he became a DJ with the aid of his brothers. The acronym JATT represents his brothers’ names Jimmy, Amu, Tunde, and Tayo.
DJ Jimmy Jatt grew to become one of Nigeria’s hottest DJs, in the 90s and it is because of his branding and packing efforts during this period that he is regarded as a pioneer.
After instituting himself as Nigeria’s first DJ, he entered the history books in 2007 when he became the first Nigerian DJ to release an album ‘The Definition’ under Storm Records.
See IG Post;