- BREAKING: Collation of Bauchi governorship election results stopped by Court
- Video: Another building collapses in Lagos, many trapped!
- At least 100 people feared dead, 200 missing as cyclone hits Mozambique and Zimbabwe
- APC Lawmaker recently elected, Garba Muhammad Butalawa dies in Kano
- Popular Nigerian artist, Okwui Enwezor die of cancer
- Many trapped, injured as another building collapses at Shogoye Bus Stop in Ibadan
- APC Lawmaker, Ezekiel Afon slumps, dies after winning House Of Assembly election in Plateau State
- INEC office burnt down in Imo before announcement of election results
- APC candidate, Abdulrahman Abdulrasaq wins Kwara gubernatorial polls, declared governor-elect
- Boat carrying election results, INEC officials capsizes in Delta State; 12 missing
Nigeria’s Biggest DJ, Jimmy Jatt Is Celebrating His 52nd Birthday Today.
Legendary ‘Premium’ DJ, Jimmy Jatt is celebrating his 52nd birthday today. Oluwaforijimi “Jimmy” Adewale Amu, popularly known as Jimmy Jatt is respected as one of the pioneering hiphop DJs in Nigeria and he is regarded as Nigeria’s biggest DJ with over twenty seven years in the industry.
He began as a rapper known as Master J. After unproductively searching for a record deal, he became a DJ with the aid of his brothers. The acronym JATT represents his brothers’ names Jimmy, Amu, Tunde, and Tayo.
DJ Jimmy Jatt grew to become one of Nigeria’s hottest DJs, in the 90s and it is because of his branding and packing efforts during this period that he is regarded as a pioneer.
After instituting himself as Nigeria’s first DJ, he entered the history books in 2007 when he became the first Nigerian DJ to release an album ‘The Definition’ under Storm Records.
See IG Post;