- JUST IN: Former Deputy Senate President, Senator Ike Ekweremadu Stoned By Angry Igbo Men in Nuremberg Germany (Video)
- BREAKING: Police arrest suspected murders of Enugu Catholic Priest
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife back by noon, says IMN
- BREAKING: Atiku’s son-in-law gets N20m bail
- BREAKING: Buhari suspends Obono-Obla, gives reason
- BREAKING: Another pastor kidnapped in Kaduna, abductors give family 5 days ultimatum
- BREAKING: Alleged money laundering: EFCC arraigns Atiku’s son-in-law, lawyer
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife not safe in Indian hospital, says IMN
- Breaking: Soldier finally arraigned for allegedly raping Ondo undergraduate
- BREAKING: El-Zakzaky, wife moved to Abuja
Olamide slams record label signing artistes into ‘slavery’, says he’s waiting for the perfect scape goat
Nigerian rapper, Olamide Adedeji, known by his stage name Olamide is unhappy with some Nigerian record label owners who have issues with their artistes because they have turned their record labels into ‘21st-century slavery’.
Though the YBNL boss did not mention any name, he however, said he will be addressing the perfect ‘scapegoat’ very soon.
“Mans doing 21st-century slavery and they call it a record label. O Sh*t that’s death row!”, he writes. “…change the game, let everyone eat” he declared.
“21st-century scapegoat shall be addressed very soon. Waiting for the perfect scapegoat!” He added sternly.
Read the full message below.
READ: 9 interesting things to know about rapper Tupac Shakur, 22 years after his deathAnd also this topic is also interesting too; ‘At this stage in my life, I can’t date a guy without a car, talk less of marrying him’ – Nigeria Lady Says