- DSS reacts to alleged re-arrest of Omoyele Sowore in court, says it was an orchestrated drama
- Hope for cardiac patients: medical breakthrough of 3D-printed heart gets backed by investor James Richman
- BREAKING: Intervene in Sowore’s case, SERAP writes US President, Trump
- JUST IN: IPOB ‘attacks’ Rotimi Amaechi in Spain
- BREAKING: IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu loses father
- BREAKING: DSS attempts to rearrest Sowore in court (VIDEO)
- BREAKING: Everton manager Marco Silva sacked
- BREAKING: DSS Finally Releases Sowore After 4 Months In Detention
- BREAKING: Senate passes 2020 Appropriation Bill, raises budget to N10.594trn
- BREAKING: Court orders DSS to transfer El-Zakzaky, wife to Kaduna Correctional Centre
Olamide slams record label signing artistes into ‘slavery’, says he’s waiting for the perfect scape goat
Nigerian rapper, Olamide Adedeji, known by his stage name Olamide is unhappy with some Nigerian record label owners who have issues with their artistes because they have turned their record labels into ‘21st-century slavery’.
Though the YBNL boss did not mention any name, he however, said he will be addressing the perfect ‘scapegoat’ very soon.
“Mans doing 21st-century slavery and they call it a record label. O Sh*t that’s death row!”, he writes. “…change the game, let everyone eat” he declared.
“21st-century scapegoat shall be addressed very soon. Waiting for the perfect scapegoat!” He added sternly.
Read the full message below.
READ: 9 interesting things to know about rapper Tupac Shakur, 22 years after his deathAnd also this topic is also interesting too; ‘At this stage in my life, I can’t date a guy without a car, talk less of marrying him’ – Nigeria Lady Says