- Atiku no longer restricted by Visa as the PDP presidential Candidate enters US with Senate President, Saraki
- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
When it comes to relationships, Ladies have a high preference to their taste and expectations.
According to the young lady, she insinuated that she can never date a guy who doesn’t own a car, talk less of marrying him.
Read her tweet below:
At this stage in my life, I can’t even be with someone that doesn’t have a car, let alone marry one. Naaa Lol
This topic too is interesting; Young Lady Allegedly Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married ‘Sugar Daddy’