- Ex-OAU lecturer, Akindele in Sex-for-Marks scandal remanded in prison
- APC chairman for Cross River State, Dr. Mathew Achigbe dies in ghastly motor accident
- Police protest lack of accommodation in Imo
- FG declares Tuesday, November 20th as public holiday to celebrate Eid-El Maulud
- Minimum wage: N30,000 will lead us to bankruptcy, says Governors
- Biafra: Court orders Senator Abaribe, 2 others to pay N100m each for failing to produce Nnamdi Kanu
- Anambra State Assembly Speaker, Rita Maduagwu impeached
- Ondo State Speaker, Bamidele Oloyelogun and his Deputy Iroju Ogundeji impeached
- APC missing as INEC publishes list of guber candidates in Imo State
- Labour calls off strike, yet to unveil new figure for minimum wage
When it comes to relationships, Ladies have a high preference to their taste and expectations.
According to the young lady, she insinuated that she can never date a guy who doesn’t own a car, talk less of marrying him.
Read her tweet below:
At this stage in my life, I can’t even be with someone that doesn’t have a car, let alone marry one. Naaa Lol
This topic too is interesting; Young Lady Allegedly Runs Mad After Sleeping With A Married ‘Sugar Daddy’