- BREAKING: Kidnapped Appeal Court judge, Justice Chioma Nwosu-Iheme regains her freedom
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force helicopter crash lands in Enugu
- BREAKING: Court dismisses Busola Dakolo’s case against Fatoyinbo
- BREAKING: APC has no guber candidate for Bayelsa election, Court declares
- BREAKING: Scores feared dead, many injured as PDP, APC supporters clash in Bayelsa
- BREAKING: We are ready to release Sowore – DSS
- BREAKING: Barely 24hrs after Oshiomhole Suspension, Edo APC suspends Edo Governor, Godwin Obaseki, Deputy Gov, SSG
- BREAKING: DSS disperses protesters seeking Sowore’s release
- BREAKING: Court threatens to strike out charge against Diezani
- BREAKING: Bayelsa APC deputy guber candidate disqualified
Olamide signs talented boy, Picazo to YBNL
The video of a young rap star, Picazo free-styling to viral song, “Able God” went viral on social media a few days ago, shortly after, he’s been signed by Olamide to his record label YBNL.
YBNL boss, Olamide quickly snagged the rap sensation, months after signing Lyta, Limerick and unsuccessfully completing the deal with Davolee.
Picazo who has been busy releasing song covers and freestyle on his Instagram handle, finally got noticed by Davido and Olamide but seems YBNL was quick to sign the new act.
Signed ! @picazo_rhap #YBNL Get familiar!!! @picazo_rhap
The Indigenous rapper signed two new acts to his record label, YBNL in February. The two acts are rappers, named Limerick and Lyta.
The YBNL Boss made the announcements on Instagram, welcoming them to his label, and teasing new videos with them.
With the addition of these artist, it swells the ranks of talents at YBNL to four. Asides Olamide, the record label is already home to Temi Ovwasa and Davolee. YBNL has a history of signing and ‘graduating’ artists with talent.
The record label was once home to Adekunle Gold, Lil Kesh and Viktoh. The trio left in 2016, by mutual consent, after spending two years under Olamide’s tutelage.