- Fatoyinbo vs Dakolos: IG orders case transfer to Lagos
- BREAKING: HDP closes case in petition against Buhari,INEC, APC
- JUST IN: Atiku, PDP close case after calling 62 witnesses
- BREAKING: Court rejects Atiku’s returning officer’s request to amend statement
- BREAKING: I got presidential results from website, says Atiku’s witness
- Breaking: Mikel Obi announces retirement from Super Eagles, gives reasons
- BREAKING: Army investigates viral video of soldier assaulting motorist in Lagos
- Breaking: 60 persons escape death as hotel collapses in Ebonyi
- Breaking: Super Eagles defeat Tunisia to clinch Bronze
- BREAKING: Witness faults results of presidential election claimed by Atiku, PDP
Olamide signs talented boy, Picazo to YBNL
The video of a young rap star, Picazo free-styling to viral song, “Able God” went viral on social media a few days ago, shortly after, he’s been signed by Olamide to his record label YBNL.
YBNL boss, Olamide quickly snagged the rap sensation, months after signing Lyta, Limerick and unsuccessfully completing the deal with Davolee.
Picazo who has been busy releasing song covers and freestyle on his Instagram handle, finally got noticed by Davido and Olamide but seems YBNL was quick to sign the new act.
Signed ! @picazo_rhap #YBNL Get familiar!!! @picazo_rhap
The Indigenous rapper signed two new acts to his record label, YBNL in February. The two acts are rappers, named Limerick and Lyta.
The YBNL Boss made the announcements on Instagram, welcoming them to his label, and teasing new videos with them.
With the addition of these artist, it swells the ranks of talents at YBNL to four. Asides Olamide, the record label is already home to Temi Ovwasa and Davolee. YBNL has a history of signing and ‘graduating’ artists with talent.
The record label was once home to Adekunle Gold, Lil Kesh and Viktoh. The trio left in 2016, by mutual consent, after spending two years under Olamide’s tutelage.