- Nigerian Billionaire, Femi Otedola set to acquire Power Distributing Firm in less than a month
- Nigeria’s ambassador to Cote d’Ivoire, Amb. Ibrahim Isah is dead
- Change of Lagos Commissioner of Police suspended
- Terrorists attack Upscale Hotel Complex in Kenya
- 2019: Senate Deputy, Ekweremadu finally gets appointment in Atiku’s Team
- Exposed: Dennis Aghanya, the man who petition Justice Walter Onnoghen was President Buhari’s aide
- CJN Walter Onnoghen: Atiku warns Buhari, says don’t throw Nigeria into crisis
- Again, APC website has been hacked
- Armed Policemen storm NFF with warrant to arrest Amaju Pinnick, others
- Masked policemen whisk Dino Melaye away from hospital
Peter Obi finally speaks on owning houses in London
Valentine Obienyem, media aide to Peter Obi, running mate to the presidential candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) for the 2019 election, has insisted that there was no time his principal claimed that he had no house in London.
“During several media programmes, Mr. Peter Obi said Onitsha was the only place he owned a personal house in Nigeria.
“In an attempt to discredit him, some people are posting his London houses as the much-awaited evidence that he lied.
“First, let it be noted that the issue of having a personal house only in Onitsha is a matter of choice.
If his lifestyle supports love for houses, Obi can afford to have houses in the 36 states of Nigeria and the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).
“As for his London houses, it might interest the public to note that he bought his first house in London in 1987. All the houses he owned in London were purchased before he became governor of Anambra State and were all duly declared,” the media aide said in a statement.
You may also like this; Buhari calls late Hauwa Liman’s father