- BREAKING: Stolen card readers caught with three persons in Lagos
- BREAKING: JAMB shifts UTME exams
- Yobe State Deputy Speaker, Garba Ibrahim is dead
- Boko Haram bombs Maiduguri mosque, 11 confirmed dead
- Aide to Delta State Governor on youth matters, Ngozi Ijei shot dead
- BREAKING: INEC Finally Postpones Presidential Election, Releases New Date
- BREAKING: INEC To Postpone Presidential Election
- Onnoghen: Former CJN granted bail on self-recognition
- Two suspected Terrorists trying to bomb bridge arrested in Ebonyi state (photos)
- Senator Ahmed Ogembe escape death by whisker along Abuja-Lokoja expressway
Women do not deserve to own or wear golds”- Nigerian man
“It is wrong to allow women to put on gold, gold is only meant for Olympic athletes, what has she done to deserve gold?” He started off his post.
“It is only a shameless woman who buys gold when her husband does not have gold. He should seize the gold, sell it, and use the money to solve his personal problems”, he continued.
“Gold is not for women, it makes them arrogant”.
“No guy should propose to any lady with a gold or diamond ring, it’s a waste of money, there’s nothing wrong buying her aluminium ring, after all it is love that matters”,
he concluded his post. You may also like; ICRC Cries Out As Boko Haram Is Set To Kill Another Red Cross Worker