- Breaking: Jigawa Speaker Hon. Idris Garba, Chief Whip and Majority Leader impeached at the same time
- BREAKING: VC of Kwara State University sacked with immediate effect
- BREAKING: Nigerian Air Force Pilot, Air Commodore Udenyi killed in Lagos while awaiting promotion to Air Vice Marshall
- Breaking: Taraba State permanent secretary, Susana Jonathan kidnapped by gunmen
- BREAKING: Former Head of State, Yakubu Gowon slumps in Delta State during ‘military salute’ at a graveside
- Breaking: Kano State Government sacks all permanent secretaries
- Breaking: UBEC chairman, daughter regain Freedom
- BREAKING: UBEC chairman, daughter kidnapped along Kaduna-Abuja expressway, Driver shot dead
- BREAKING: Explosion rocks Ondo, 5 oil wells on fire
- Buhari extends appointment of acting CJN, Muhammad
Women do not deserve to own or wear golds”- Nigerian man
“It is wrong to allow women to put on gold, gold is only meant for Olympic athletes, what has she done to deserve gold?” He started off his post.
“It is only a shameless woman who buys gold when her husband does not have gold. He should seize the gold, sell it, and use the money to solve his personal problems”, he continued.
“Gold is not for women, it makes them arrogant”.
“No guy should propose to any lady with a gold or diamond ring, it’s a waste of money, there’s nothing wrong buying her aluminium ring, after all it is love that matters”,
he concluded his post. You may also like; ICRC Cries Out As Boko Haram Is Set To Kill Another Red Cross Worker