- Nigeria economy is in bad shape, Buhari tells governors
- Gunmen kill 10, kidnapped 3 women in Zamfara
- Rev. Fr. Mbaka escapes death in a failed assassination attempts, Adoration ministry cries out
- Reps cancel Ajaokuta Steel privatisation, asks FG to revive it with recovered Abacha loot
- NASS approve June 12 as Democracy Day
- 2019: Obasanjo, Atiku in closed door meeting, plans on how to wrestle power from Buhari
- ASUU strkie continues as meeting with FG ends inconclusive
- Former US president George Bush is dead
- OPC founder, Frederick Fasehun is dead
- Full list of those affected as FG freezes bank accounts of suspects on Nigeria Looters list
Women do not deserve to own or wear golds”- Nigerian man
“It is wrong to allow women to put on gold, gold is only meant for Olympic athletes, what has she done to deserve gold?” He started off his post.
“It is only a shameless woman who buys gold when her husband does not have gold. He should seize the gold, sell it, and use the money to solve his personal problems”, he continued.
“Gold is not for women, it makes them arrogant”.
“No guy should propose to any lady with a gold or diamond ring, it’s a waste of money, there’s nothing wrong buying her aluminium ring, after all it is love that matters”,
he concluded his post. You may also like; ICRC Cries Out As Boko Haram Is Set To Kill Another Red Cross Worker